Corporate branding is the method of promoting the corporate brand. It is opposite to specific product or service. The actions of corporate branding are different from product and service branding. It affects multiple stakeholders and impacts many aspects of companies.
Corporate branding is not only limited to a particular sign or mark. It includes logo, customer service, trained employees, packaging, advertising and quality of products or services. It provides company a distinct identity in the market and in the minds of customers.
Main benefits of corporate branding
- It gives a competitive advantage to company because the customers are well aware of the company due to its brand name.
- The launch of new products is easy due to strong brand image created through existing lines of products provided by corporate.
- It allows company to enter in new market. Company can expand their business on domestic and international level.
- There is emotional connection with existing customers as it gives a feeling of brand loyalty in their minds.
- The marketing and promotional efforts are easy because corporate branding has its place in market. Consumers have the trust towards the products offering by the corporate.
- There is an increased awareness about the existing of the brand. It helps to recall the existing customers of the brand.